If your family is tired of the same old sandwich, find a new favorite with one of these back to school sandwich ideas. They're sure to set your taste buds on fire!
30+ Back to School Sandwich Ideas
1. Got a big appetite? Make a smoked mackerel and dill sandwich for lunch and your hunger is surely gone.
2. Thai-inspired baked peanut tofu is baked up and stuffed into rolls with spicy sriracha spiked mayo to create these mouthwatering vegan sandwiches.
3. Try this version of the classic peanut butter jelly sandwich, but with homemade rhubarb jelly and also added a cooked banana.
4. This Kale and Sweet Potato Sandwich is vegan and gluten free, but still full of flavor. Simply replace the mayo with red pepper hummus to keep the creaminess it needs, and swap out deli meat and cheese for roasted sweet potato.
5. These Mini Grilled Cheese Sandwich Appetizers made with aged cheddar, sundried tomatoes, mushrooms and arugula are perfect for easy summer entertaining!
6. Bagel Thin Pesto Sandwiches– so easy to make with no cooking required. They are also so versatile! Eat them for breakfast, lunch or just a snack.
7. Egg Salad Sandwich served with seasonal veggies like tomato, cucumber, lettuce and radish – A hearty meal!
8. A healthy and easy hummus, veggie and pesto sandwich! With pistachio pesto and crisp veggies! Creamy, crunchy and completely delicious!
9. Check out one of our favorite sandwiches the Bird in a Garden, which is a turkey sandwich loaded with veggies.
10. We love this Grilled Salami Sandwich! It's balanced by brushing the bread with olive oil and topping it with grilled onions and peppers. There’s a final drizzle of Italian dressing to give it an extra bit of flavor.
11. This Ultimate Ham & Turkey Sandwich is made with natural lunch meats that contain no antibiotics or added preservatives, and come with a side of guacamole!
12. This healthy, honey mustard Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad sandwich is secretly packed with protein and superfoods! It’s a quick and easy lunch, portable lunch that’s great for kids or adults!
13. These Zucchini Crusted Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwiches are made with low-carb zucchini crusted “bread” and filled with tomato sauce, basil and mozzarella cheese.
14. Do you want to impress your guests or family with a jaw-dropping meal? This Italian grilled chicken bruschetta sandwich is what food dreams are made of!
15. Some people have a tough time making kids eat fruits, and this fruit sandwich is a way of cheating kids and ensuring that they eat something healthy.
16. Delicious and easy grilled halloumi and red beets sandwich. Great flavor combination, makes an awesome vegetarian lunch. Ready in less than 10 minutes.
17. Even though there is no meat on this portabella mushroom burger it is packed with a lot of flavor especially from the spicy chipotle mayo. You can top it off with any assortment of veggies or burger toppings.
18. Golden Beet and Avocado Sandwich. A simple sandwich of whole grain toasted bread topped with sweet roasted golden beets, creamy avocado, luscious orange flavored ricotta and fresh baby spinach.
19. Everything behind these mini meatloaf bundt sliders are a bucket of fun.
20. Chicken Salad with Blackberries and Sweet Corn might be one of the most delightful things on earth, and this rendition is on the next level. The tart sweetness from the blackberries, the crunch and flavor from the corn, celery, and sweet onion, and all of the fresh herbs, including a couple of our favorites: tarragon and dill.
21. Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Turkey Burger
22. Tequila Lime Pulled Pork Sandwiches
23. Guacamole Breakfast Sandwich
24. E-A-T Sandwiches with Sun Dried Tomato Aioli
25. Pizza Sandwich Recipe
26. Enchilada Burger
27. Le French Tuna Salad Pan Bagnat
28. Salmon BLT Sandwiches
29. Crispy Maple Dijon Tempeh Sandwiches
30. Gluten Free Bacon Egg and Asparagus Sandwich
31. Arizona Bombshell Burger
32. Korean Fried Chicken Sandwich