This is a sponsored post on behalf of Kraft.
We love to entertain at our house and one of our favorite dishes to serve are our Buffalo Ranch Chicken Meatball sliders recipe. This recipe is absolutely delicious, easy to make, and thanks to our semi-homemade sauce recipes using Kraft Pourables, this hearty appetizer is reasonably priced. What more can you ask for when entertaining?
Chicken Meatball Sliders are perfect for entertaining because they are simple to assemble, look amazing stacked together in a bold presentation, and their bite-sized portions allow guests to walk around and mingle without having to sit for a full meal.
Using Kraft Pourables to create semi-homemade sauce recipes is a great way to save time and money on any recipe. Many of the Kraft Pourables flavors pair perfectly with a variety of food groups including grains, lean protein, and vegetables. And did you know the new Kraft Pourables have been reinvented with a new, better taste! The Classic Ranch is now creamier, with more buttermilk and savory herbs, and the Kraft Zesty Italian now has, even more, herbs & spices!
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Meatball Sliders Recipe
These delicious buffalo-style chicken meatball sliders boast the flavors you would expect in your favorite buffalo-style meal but without the mess. Nestled between two soft, fresh-baked slider buns, the chicken, mozzarella, hot sauce and cool ranch flavors of this chicken meatball sliders recipe compliment each other perfectly, which is why this is our favorite, most popular sliders appetizer of all time.
- 1 pound ground chicken (or substitute with ground turkey)
- 1 egg
- 4 ounces Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1/2 cup rolled or quick oats
- 1/2 cup bottled Kraft Pourables Classic Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- Additional grated Mozzarella cheese for topping.
- Extra Ranch dressing and Hot Sauce for dipping, if desired
- Slider Rolls
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine ground chicken, egg, grated Mozzarella cheese, panko, rolled or quick oats, Kraft Ranch dressing, and hot sauce. Gently mix with your hands until just combined.
- Scoop out 2 tablespoons of the mixture at a time and shape into balls. Place balls on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Slice the sandwich rolls in half and top with one to two meatballs. Top with a small handful of mozzarella cheese.
- Place meatball sandwiches and on a baking sheet with the top half of the roll laying cut side up next to the bottom portion with the meatballs. Repeat with remaining buns.
- Place sandwiches back in the hot oven for about 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the bread is beginning to brown at the edges.
- Top the meatballs with the sliced bun tops and serve with extra ranch dressing and hot sauce as desired.
How do you like your chicken meatball sliders? Buffalo-style, sweet, or BBQ?