Kick off this holiday season with this fun and refreshing cranberry mint cocktail recipe. Not only is this recipe refreshing, it also looks beautiful on a holiday tablescape.
Cranberry Mint Cocktail
- 1/2 oz. Mint Simple Syrup
- 1 1/2 oz. Rebel Yell Ginger Bourbon
- 3/4 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 1/2 oz. Honey Crisp Apple Cider
- Fresh Mint
- Slices of Lemon
- 4 Cranberries for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker add bourbon, fresh lemon juice, honey crisp apple cider, and fresh ice.
- Place the lid on the cocktail shaker and give it a good shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a rocks glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with fresh mint, cranberries, and slices of honey crisp apple.
Sugar & Cinnamon Rim Ingredients
- 1/3 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Granulated or Superfine sugar
- On a small serving plate add together the sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
- Rim along the glass with a cut wedge of lemon.
- Dredge the rim of the glass into the sugar and cinnamon mixture until the entire ring is completely covered.
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.