Busy nights call for quick and easy recipes which is why we love this fettuccine with sautéed veggies recipe! Packed full of healthy vegetables kids love, this recipe can be tailored to fit any appetite.
Don't miss these other delicious and kid approved veggie-packed recipes:
- Homemade Pizza with the Works Recipe
- Mexican Corn Avocado Tomato Salad Recipe
- Baked Cheddar and Parmesan Zucchini Sticks
Fettuccine with Sautéed Veggies Recipe
This fettuccine with sautéed veggies recipe is very versatile you can adapt it to your family's preferences. Add your favorite veggies like zucchini, squash, onions, and more, meats like grilled chicken for beef, and even nuts including pecan and almonds, or seeds. You can truly create a different meal every night of the week with these few base ingredients. Enjoy!
- 1 Lb Fettuccine (I used Giovanni Rana)
- 1 Lb container Baby Spinach, washed and dried
- 1 10 oz pkg Baby Portabella Mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pt Small Rainbow Tomatoes, chop into equal sizes
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil, plus more to drizzle when finished
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to directions and drain.
- Add olive oil to a large pan over medium heat and sautée garlic.
- Add Mushrooms and tomatoes. Cook until softened, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add Spinach and cook until wilted.
- Combine with drained pasta.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Optional: Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
Have you created a Fettuccine with Sautéed Veggies meal like this one? Like it up in the comments below. And don't forget to pin our recipe for family and friends!