If you love Valentine’s decor but are looking for something more than just hearts and cupids, have I got the craft for you. This fun, distinctive Floral Paisley Valentine’s Arrow featuring whimsical patterns of white and minutely detailed floral designs is the perfect subtle way to add to your Valentine’s holiday decor.
Floral Paisley Valentine’s Arrow
I am having a blast adding to my Valentine’s decor this year and I must admit I just love how my new Floral Paisley Valentine’s Arrow turned out. This is a simple and inexpensive project that will take you no time to make thanks to the easy-to-use Martha Stewart Crafts Adhesive Silkscreens.
And if this is your first time using Martha Stewart Crafts Adhesive Silkscreens, I can guarantee you will fall in love with this product and the Martha Stewart Crafts Adhesive Silkscreens will quickly become your go-to stencil for years to come.
- Large Wooden Arrow
- Martha Stewart Crafts® Adhesive Silkscreen – Floral Paisley Design
- Martha Stewart Satin Acrylic Craft Paint – Habanero
- Martha Stewart Satin Acrylic Craft Paint – Lake Fog
- Sponge Applicator
- Wipe wooden arrow with a dry cloth to remove any loose debris.
- Apply 2 coats of Martha Stewart Satin Acrylic Craft Paint – Habanero and let dry completely as directed.
- Choose your favorite designs from the Martha Stewart Crafts® Adhesive Silkscreen – Floral Paisley Design collection. Place in the desired location on painted wooden arrow and apply Martha Stewart Satin Acrylic Craft Paint – Lake Fog with a sponge applicator using a stroking motion to cover completely. Immediately and carefully remove the adhesive silkscreen and wash.
- Repeat as desired across the front of the arrow. Don’t be afraid to mix and match different designs. Let dry completely as directed.
- Once completely dry, add your new Floral Paisley Valentine’s Arrow to your holiday decor collection.
For more #12MonthsofMartha inspiration, follow #12MonthsofMartha on Pinterest and Instagram (simply search the hashtag #12MonthsofMartha!) or visit here!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia for 12 Months of Martha.