Thank you Hidden Valley Ranch and DataRank for inspiring us to create something delicious!
We're sharing one of our favorite recipes using the all new Hidden Valley Ranch Sweet Chili flavor, our Grilled Sweet Chili and Coconut Pineapple Shrimp Skewers. In this recipe, the natural sweetness of the chilies and coconut milk pair perfectly against the acidic pineapple to create a delightful dish that dances on your taste buds.
We all know how amazing Hidden Valley Ranch flavors are on salads or as dips, but did you know Hidden Valley Ranch flavors also make a tasty component in a full recipe? They do! Best of all, they are a great time-saving tool in the kitchen, perfect for busy moms like me.
I decided to try the new Hidden Valley Ranch Sweet Chili flavor available nationwide at Walmart, and recreate one of our favorite BBQ shrimp recipes. The result was absolutely amazing! Not too spicy, and not too sweet, this grilled sweet chili and coconut pineapple shrimp skewers recipe was a hit with our entire family.
Grilled Sweet Chili and Coconut Pineapple Shrimp Skewers
Send your taste buds on a tropical adventure with the flavors of coconut, pineapple, and sweet chilies in this delicious grilled sweet chili and coconut pineapple shrimp skewers recipe. Serve the skewered shrimp and pineapple over your favorite steamed rice, in a fresh salad, or even a top fresh-baked crostinis.
- 1 pound shrimp (16-20 or 20-25), peeled and deveined
- fresh pineapple, sliced into 1/2 chunks
- 3/4 crushed pineapple with juice
- 1/2 cup Kraft Sweet Chili dressing
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- Prepare barbeque as directed.
- In a small bowl, crushed pineapple, Kraft Sweet Chili dressing, and coconut milk. Set aside.
- Skewer the shrimp and pineapple chunks, set aside.
- Brush shrimp with sauce. Grill skewers over medium-high heat until cooked, about 2-3 minutes per side. Continue to brush shrimp with sauce each time you turn them, 1-2 times total. Serve immediately.