For many mom-bloggers and work-at-home-moms alike, learning to schedule posts with Hootsuite is a no-brainer. Many of us have additional commitments outside of our job including mom and wife, and just because social media is 24-7 doesn’t mean we have to be too.
To help find a balance between family time and work time, and successfully grow your business with a continual presence online, you’ll need a social media management tool that will do the work for you. A tool that will help you stay on top of the social trends that work best for your company, and lets you enjoy the free time you deserve as a business owner. Hootsuite is a social media management tool that allows you to schedule social media messages in advance and target your audience on the social channels you choose.
How To Schedule Posts With Hootsuite
Hootsuite is a social media management tool that allows you to schedule social media message in advance and target your audience abroad on the social channels you choose. There are plenty of occasions where scheduling messages in advance come in handy, including twitter parties and paid campaigns. To get started, simply add the social channels you use to your Hootsuite profile and get ready to take your social media management to the next level.
Scheduling message in Hootsuite is easy, in just 5 simple steps you are done!
- With Hootsuite open, choose the social profiles you wish to send your messages to using the profile picker.
- Type your message in the compose box.
- Click the calendar icon in the bottom of the compose box.
- Set the date and time you want your message to send, and select if you want to receive a sent e-mail confirmation.
- Click the send now button. Message scheduled!
- Just like scheduling your messages, choose a profile and type your message in the box.
- In the drop down menu, turn the AutoSchedule feature on.
- Press AutoSchedule and you're done!
Viewing and Editing Scheduled Messages
But what if you make a mistake and need to edit or view the message you're just scheduled? No worries. You can edit any message you schedule, even delete them all together, through the publisher icon.
- Click the publisher icon on the left-hand side of the dashboard.
- Click the schedule button.
- You can now view or edit any message you've scheduled by hovering over it and clicking the edit icon.
- Make your changes and click save.