This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GoodNightSnack #Collective Bias
Kellogg's cereals are the perfect nutritious good night snacks for you and your kids to fill up on instead of eating candy at the movie theater. A bowl of Kellogg's cereal and milk is not only delicious and nutritious, but it's also a good source for fiber plus essential vitamins and minerals. Plus, you can turn each Kellogg's box into a fun, movie-night DIY Cereal Box Snack Tray.
Kellogg's Cereals – Nutritious Good Night Snacks
One of our favorite family fun traditions we have is movie night once a week. This is a night we put all our work, handheld electronics, and worries away so we can spend quality time reconnecting and bonding with each other. But I hate when all the kids want to do is snack on candy while watching movies. I prefer them to have a more nutritious snack, one pack with the vitamins and minerals they need to grow.
Kellogg's cereals are a great alternative to all the sugary sweets children crave while watching movies. They offer a sweet flavor children love, the nutrition that makes mom happy, and they are perfect for popping with our without milk (no need to worry about spills on the couch!).
DIY Cereal Box Snack Trays
And if you don't have T.V. snack trays, no problem. You can make these easy DIY Cereal Box Snack Trays with your favorite Kellogg's cereal boxes in no time. Kids will love them and you won't believe how easy they are to make!
- To make a cereal box tray, cut a piece out of the front of an empty cereal box and set aside. Leave about a 1″ lip to support the sides of your box.
- Let children cover the box with card stock. Adhere with glue, or if you're in a hurry staple the edges of the paper to the box.
- Decorate! Kids can draw, add stickers, or paint their new DIY cereal box tray.
- Use the cut-out from step one to create dividers within your empty box to hold different cereals and a cup of milk.
- Fill each section with your favorite Kelloggs cereal, and gather the family for a fun-filled, kid-friendly movie.
If children are young, have adults help them decorate their boxes.
The official, mom-forced-us-to-smile, DIY Cereal Box Tray movie-night photograph.
Then it's back to snacks and movie-night for all!
When you shop Walmart and purchase the special edition Kellogg's Planes: Fire & Rescue boxes, you will receive $20 worth of offers only available on these specially marked boxes.
And the special edition nighttime boxes are fun too! You can find trivia, a word search and more on the backs of these limited-time promotional boxes.
Kellogg's Cereal – A Perfect Nighttime Snack
Want to try one of Kellogg's cereals for yourself?
Kellogg's Frosted Flakes, Froot Loops, Apple Jacks, Corn Pops and more are available at your favorite Walmart stores. Just look for them down the cereal aisle.