This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EverydayEffortless #CollectiveBias
With back to school, little league fall ball, and the holidays, I'm always looking for new delicious, easy to prepare recipes to refresh our weekly menu. One our entire family will love, especially our four children, and one that will allow us to sit an enjoy a family style meal.
Meal time really is about family time in our house, spending time together talk about the day's past and the days ahead. Sharing memories while enjoying a tasty meal. Thanks to Barilla Pronto Pasta and Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken Breast Strips, I can create a complete meal in one pot, spending less time on meal prep and more time with family!
We always serve this meal family-style in one big bowl in the center of the table so everyone can enjoy the benefits of serving themselves. Plus, serving a meal family style makes even a simple meal look bountiful, encourages friendly conversation, give children as sense of responsibility as they serve themselves, and saves time in the kitchen.
One Pot Chicken Pasta in Cream Sauce
With a mildly sweet cream sauce seasoned from fresh tomatoes, sea salt, and fresh pepper, this one pot chicken pasta in cream sauce will be a hit with the entire family. The sharp, piquant flavor of Parmesan alongside the rich and creamy Fontina cheese, adds a mildy tangy flavor that compliments the sweet cream sauce perfectly.
- Barilla Pronto Pasta Penne
- Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips
- 2 large zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 small package grape tomatoes
- 3 cups unsalted chicken stock
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Shaved Parmesan and Fontina Cheese
- In a deep skillet pour in the whole box of Barilla Pronto Penne. Pour in the chicken stock.
- Add the zucchini, grape tomatoes, salt, and pepper. Stir gently.
- Add the Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips and then turn the burner to high and set your timer for 5-7 minutes.
- Once liquid has evaporated by half, add heavy cream and continue to cook. Stirring occasionally.
- When most of the liquid has evaporated, remove skillet from heat and serve immediately. Garnish with shaved Parmesan and Fontina cheese.
About Barilla Pronto Pasta and Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips
Barilla Pronto pasta is a one pot, no boil, no drain pasta that cooks in under 10 minutes! Tyson Grilled and Ready Chicken Breast Strips are fully-cooked and unbreaded, providing a high protein meal solution. The Grilled and Ready Chicken Breast Strips and Barilla Pronto pasta can be paired with any course to provide a quick, healthy, easy meal solution!
If you're in an even bigger hurry, try pairing these ingredients with one of Brailla Pasta sauces and your favorite vegetables for a protein packed meal your entire family will love.
Brailla Pronto Pasta and Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips can be found at Walmart.
Check out more inspiration for #EverydayEffortless here http://cbi.as/smz6, and in the video below: