Take your taste buds on a trip to the islands with this Spicy Tropical Bourbon Cocktail, boasting with the flavors of grapefruit, pineapple, and fresh kiwi.
Spicy Tropical Bourbon Cocktail
- 1 ounce Knob Creek Bourbon
- 0.5 ounce Svedka Grapefruit Jalapeño Vodka
- 0.5 ounce Simple Syrup
- 3.5 ounces Pineapple Juice
- 1 Ripe but firm Kiwi, sliced
- 1 Jalapeño, cut in half
- In a cocktail shaker add bourbon, grapefruit jalapeño vodka, simple syrup, pineapple juice, and top with ice cubes.
- Put the cocktail shaker lid on tight and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a standard whiskey glass filled with fresh ice cubes.
- Garnish with kiwi and a half of a small jalapeño pepper on cocktail stick.
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.