This delicious and fragrant easy Egg Fried Rice Recipe is perfect for the busy family on the go. Bursting with the nutty flavor of Jasmine rice, soy sauce, and delicately scrambled egg, this recipe rivals any fried rice recipe found at your favorite restaurant.
Easy Egg Fried Rice Recipe with Success® Rice
Having a large family means having busy schedules and many times having dinner on the run, and thanks to the Success® Rice brand of boil-in-bag Jasmine rice I don't have to give up our family's favorite recipes, like this easy Egg Fried Rice Recipe. Taking just 10 minutes to make, Success® Jasmine Rice allows our family to sit and enjoy our favorite recipes even on our busiest days.
Tip: The key to creating a delicious fried rice is to use cold rice and hot sesame oil. By using cold rice your rice will stay firm and crisp, where as using warm rice will quickly become a soft dish of mush.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- ⅛ – ¼ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 cup of frozen mixed peas and carrots
- 4 cups cold Success® Jasmine Rice
- 2-4 tablespoons soy sauce, depending on taste
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- Cook Success® Jasmine Rice as directed on package. Refrigerate to chill 30-60 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and a few shakes of sesame oil over medium-high heat. Stir fry peas and carrots until hot. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat remaining tablespoon of oil and several more shakes of sesame oil in pan over high heat. Stir fry cold rice over high heat for 3-4 minutes. Stir in vegetables. Add soy sauce 1 tablespoon at a time to taste and stir well. Move rice over to one side of pan and cook scrambled eggs on the other side. Gently mix eggs into rice mixture.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
About Success® Jasmine Rice
Did you know? Success® Jasmine Rice is the only boil-in-bag Jasmine rice available, which means when you're overwhelmed with the idea of coming up with quick and easy recipe ideas they have you covered. It's buttery, nutty fragrance and silky, smooth grains delivers light and fluffy, fully cooked rice in 10 minutes. Plus, it’s pre-portioned, BPA-free boil-in-bag means no mess, no measuring involved.
And with 4 varieties available including: Success® Whole Grain Brown Rice and Success® White Rice, and globally-inspired aromatic varieties of Success® Rice, including fragrant Thai Jasmine or Basmati Rice, there’s a variety everyone in your family will love. Try your own twist on one of your favorite recipes by swapping an aromatic variety into some of your go-to rice dishes. Learn more about the different varieties at here.
This Easy Egg Fried Rice recipe is a sponsored post written by me on behalf Success® Rice.