This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Bertolli®.
One resolution our family made this year was to create more family meals together, meals that focus on fewer, higher quality ingredients and big, bold flavors, like this easy Tuscan Chicken Florentine Recipe. Traditionally, this is what the Tuscan Way of cooking is all about, based on the ‘poor cooking' concept that doesn't use complicated seasonings and instead utilizes the simplicity of fresh ingredients. Now, Bertolli pasta sauce is helping to Bring Tuscany To Your Table with meals under 30 minutes with their new organic sauces made with organic ingredients, like fresh cream, milk, real butter, and aged Parmesan and Romano cheeses. They only use natural ingredients to create their organic sauces, with no GMOs.
New Bertolli Organic Sauces
Bertolli sauces' are making it easy for parents everywhere to switch gears from a hectic day and experiment with all new recipes in 30 minutes or less. Bertolli's two new organic flavors, Bertolli® Organic Fire Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce, infused with roasted garlic, delicious herbs, spices, and onion for a savory flavor profile, and Bertolli® Organic Creamy Alfredo Sauce, made with organic ingredients, like fresh cream, milk, real butter, and aged Parmesan and Romano cheeses, were created to help you bring a rich, authentic flavor to your table any day of the week.
But, just like Bertolli, we believe it's not just about the sauce in the jar. Get even more creative in the kitchen by combining your favorite Bertolli sauces to create an all-new flavor profile.
Want to add a touch of creamy cheese to your tomato sauce? Add a little Bertolli® Organic Alfredo Sauce. Want to add some garlic and tomato flavor to your Alfredo sauce? Add a little Bertolli® Organic Fire Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce. Or you can even create any of these delicious Rosa Sauce inspired recipes.
And if you think this easy Tuscan Chicken Florentine recipe sounds delicious, you'll definitely have to try this Asiago Artichoke Chicken Florentine recipe.
Easy Tuscan Chicken Florentine Recipe
This easy Tuscan Chicken Florentine recipe bursts with the flavors of salty Pecorino Romano Cheese paired with sweet, sun-kissed vine-ripened tomatoes. Panko breadcrumbs lend to the feel of a hearty meal without the heaviness of calorie-filled pasta while fresh spinach gives you a powerful punch of vitamins and minerals including vitamins A and E, protein, fiber, zinc, thiamin, calcium, and iron.
- 4oz. pancetta, chopped
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 12 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 small or 2 large breasts halved horizontally)
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 jar Bertolli® Organic Fire Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce
- Cook pancetta in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Combine breadcrumbs and cheese on a plate. Put beaten egg in shallow bowl. Dip chicken in egg then breadcrumbs mixture to coat.
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in the same skillet over medium heat and cook chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 tbsp. oil over medium heat in the same skillet and cook garlic, stirring, 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add spinach; season if desired with salt and pepper, and cook, tossing, until wilted. Remove and keep warm.
- Stir the sauce and 1/2 of the pancetta into the same skillet and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Meanwhile, slice chicken. Spoon 1/2 cup sauce onto each of 4 serving plates. Top with sliced chicken and spinach, then drizzle with remaining sauce. Garnish with remaining pancetta.