Thank you to the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA) for sponsoring this post! For more inspiration during this March Frozen Food Month, be sure to check out delicious ideas from NFRA at EasyHomeMeals.com.
Our family is all about quick and easy meals especially during the little league season, and nothing warms our hearts (and tummies) more than our favorite Albóndigas recipe created with Rosina® Homestyle Meatballs. We love Rosina® Homestyle Meatballs for their authentic goodness. Made with only the best ingredients, and with no preservatives, Rosina meatballs are oven-baked for a healthier choice, then sear-sealed to lock in taste. Frozen at the peak of freshness, Rosina Meatballs are farm-to-table fresh when you’re ready to prepare them. They’re easy to prepare and serve for lunch, dinner, or at your next party for your family and friends to enjoy.
It’s #FrozenFoodMonth, and, to celebrate, you’ll find a flurry of deals on frozen foods at your local retailer. What's more, the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA) has partnered with Coupons.com to offer cool savings on some of your favorite frozen food brands. Visit Easy Home Meals for a great recipe and meal solutions and to enter the March Frozen Food Month Sweepstakes for a chance to win up to $10,000 in prizes!
But that's not all! We hosting our own giveaway where 10 winners will receive 4 Rosina coupons up to $6.99 in value each. Check out our Albóndigas recipe below, and don't forget to enter for your chance to be one of our 10 lucky winners.
Instant Pot Albóndigas Recipe- Mexican Meatball Soup
Albóndigas, a Spanish dish featuring small meatballs, is comforting, especially on chilly evenings. This brothy soup begins with a base made with sautéed onions, garlic, broth, and tomatoes. Dried Oregano flavors both the liquid and the meatballs, which are studded with zucchini, corn, and potatoes. You can vary the vegetables depending on what you have on hand. Spring peas in their pods instead of shucked peas, or you could add some chopped fresh zucchini or corn. This dish is definitely one you can make your own.
- 36 Rosina® Homestyle Meatballs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 stalks celery, cut into chunks
- 2 potatoes, chopped into small cubes
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups water
- 1 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil in the Instant Pot. Select saute and adjust to normal. Add the onions and cook until softened, about 2-3 minutes. Add the garlic, chopped carrots, celery, and potatoes and cook, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes, or until they start to soften.
- Pour in the chicken broth, water and can of tomatoes. Stir in oregano and cumin. Let simmer for about 5 minutes. Press cancel.
- Add the meatballs and zucchini to the pot and stir gently. Secure the lid on the pot. Close the pressure-release valve.
- Select manual and cook at normal pressure for 10 minutes. When cooking is complete, use a natural release to depressurize. Stir in the lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve.
Rosina Prize Pack Giveaway
Now's your opportunity to enter for a chance to win one of 10 Rosina coupon packs, valued at $27.96. Simply complete the giveaway widget below to enter to win. Best of luck to all! Giveaway open to U.S. residents only.
Don't forget to pin the image below to share this Albóndigas recipe with family and friends.