Turn your favorite good-for-you probiotic tea into a healthy sangria cocktail packed with a medley of fresh summer fruit. Bursting with the flavors of sweet berries, tart cherries, savory apple, ginger and hibiscus, this refreshingly light Kombucha Tea & Vodka Sangria recipe will satisfy your sweet cocktail cravings any summer night.
Kombucha Tea & Vodka Sangria Recipe
- 4 ounces Kombucha Tea
- 1 1/2 ounces Ginger Hibiscus Simple Syrup
- 1 ounce Tito's Vodka
- 1 1/2 tbsp Apple, diced
- 1 1/2 tbsp Strawberry, diced
- 3 – 4 Cherries, pitted
- Crushed ice
- In a large measuring cup combine kombucha tea and Ginger Hibiscus Simple Syrup and stir. Chill in the refrigerator for an hour or make a day ahead and chill overnight.
- Slice apples and strawberries
- Using a tall Mojito style glass add some crushed ice. Then begin layering the fruit.
- Layer the apples, strawberries and top with the pitted cherries.
- Pour the chilled kombucha tea and Hibiscus Simple syrup mixture over the fruit and ice.
Drink responsibly, and never and drive