Thank you to Barefoot Wines for inspiring this refreshingly new recipe!
There's nothing more relaxing than enjoying a sweet champagne sangria with friends on a hot summer night, and this Pink Raspberry Champagne Sangria recipe will make a great addition to your table when entertaining.
One of our favorite champagnes to pair with fruit is the deliciously sweet and bubbly Barefoot Pink Moscato Champagne. Packed with the flavors of red tree fruit and fresh berries, the creamy finish of this bubbly collides perfectly with candied cherries, berries, and sweet citrus flavors.
Pink Raspberry Campaign Sangria Recipe
With aromas of raspberries, apples, cherries, and mint, this Pink Raspberry Champagne Sangria recipe has a lusciously sweet finish, perfect for pairing with fresh fruits. white cheeses, and sorbets.
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 bottle chilled Barefoot Bubbly Pink Moscato Champagne
- 1 recipe Simple Syrup (see below)
- 1/2 cup red berry or raspberry vodka
- 2 cup lemon-lime soda
- fresh mint for garnish
Raspberry Simple Syrup
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- Prepare simple syrup by combining raspberries, sugar and water in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Strain the mixture through a mesh sieve.
- In a large pitcher, add fresh raspberries. Top with chilled Barefoot Bubbly Pink Moscato Champagne, raspberry simple syrup, vodka, and lemon-lime soda. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with fresh mint and serve immediately.